THANK YOU to our corporate donors!
Special thanks to our donors and sponsors who keep our organization running:
- McCormick Foundation
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Crain-Maling Foundation
Chicago Community Trust
The Insight Project for Kids is a comprehensive resource for meditative learning. Our overall mission is to partner with schools in co-creating healthy learning environments for educators and students by incorporating Stress Management Solutions into their daily school curriculum.
Your donations go to a good cause.
- Every $50 provides paper for 1,250 students to create art & poetry for one semester.
- Every $100 pays for art supplies for the kids to use in the courses.
- Every $250 allows us to publish a book compiled of the students drawings from the exercises.
- Every $500 pays for two Insight teachers and two social workers to teach 240 students for the day.
- Every $1000 funds ten visits from a Brain Gym specialist which will help 75 students and their parents with special needs.
- Every $2,500 will cover the cost of certification for 12 Insightful teachers.
- Every $5,000 underwrites an honorarium from two guest speakers around the world.
- Every $10,000 funds a six-week in classroom training for ten teachers
- Every $15,000 will teach 1,000 students Stress Management Solutions for an entire semester.